Color Ginny's World: The first colouring book from Ginny's Planet ! This Free download gives you access to a few inside pages of this soon-to-be released book!
You can also now Pre-Order the complete book HERE
Who is Ginny? Ginny is a 4 year old girl. She loves the rain and jumping in puddles! Ginny has a radial club hand. She has total 9 fingers in her hands. Her right arm is shorter than the left. She wears spectacles and keeps exploring the world around her!
Why this book?
1. To help you trigger conversations on diversity and disability.
2. To bring you facts related to Ginny, & other persons with disabilities in a simple language.
3. To generate curiosity among children about diverse people and things.
The Team that worked on this book Dr. Shweta Verma, Jessica Gomes, Shivam Soni, Hemang Wason
Ginny's Planet is building a world where nobody feels like an odd-one-out! And where being different is Okay! We simplify & nurture conversations on empathy, diversity, and disability through our dolls, puppets, stories, workshops, and more! You can buy our products in this Shop
Subscribe for our updates Here
Know More about us on the Website
1. Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Shop here for our products & workshops